My Blog List

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Two Very Very short games

The latest round in the club's Battle Companies campaign was very short and not particularly sweet.  I played Kev and the scenario called for me to defend a hill.  Kev simply went for all out attack with his Warg Riders and in 3 turns entirely wiped my force out!  We had an odd number of attendees so Alan played Kev next and there was no time for a third round.
100 % casualties
I did manage a second game.  After our day out at the Wartime experience event we attracted a new member and her young son.  I too the lad on in a game of Wings of War and am afraid I showed him no mercy shooting down his camel in even less time than it had taken in my first game.
Closing in for the kill


That was my gaming for the night.
Games 65
 Rules played 26 New 11
Places played 10 New 0

2 comments:

  1. No mercy in the skies above the western front Dave, you cad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picking off the youngsters is the approved way to build a big score

      Delete