My Blog List

Wednesday 7 March 2012

A picture!

Thanks to Rory who took a picture of my game and sent me a copy.  His game of Impetus is reported here http://albatwowarblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/impetus-bash-berber-wip-take-on.html



My Palmyrans are the ones on the bright green bases.  You can see the three light cavalry units round the back of the Anglo Danish line with the cataphracts engaging at the top of the picture and my archers holding the centre.

I use sabot bases for Impetus which means all my motley crew are aviable for selection, no matter what basing system they are currently on.

This will probably be my last post for a few days but "I shall return"

 

3 comments:

  1. Thos sabot bases are a great idea. Did you get them from warbases? Also, that's a very nice pic of your game.You got three light cavalry units behind his line? Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes warbases did them for me. They also do Disordered and Opportunity markers. Excellent products.

      All infantry armies find it tough in Impetus

      Delete
  2. I'll need to pick up some of the disordered and opportunity markers.

    ReplyDelete