My Blog List

Thursday 28 November 2019

Blogging again


Lets see how long I can keep this going – the intention is to try and blog after every gaming session.

Had a game of Vanguard against Kev at the club, my elves against his Northern Alliance. My games are noted for extreme dice rolls but this time we both enjoyed/suffered big ups and downs.

To be fair to Kev I had the better of the luck which started with my first set of shooting against his scout – 4 hits none saved and nerve test also failed so dead.  At one stage it looked as if it was all going to be over very quickly but then the roles were revered for a while and Kev clawed his way back into contention.  It didn’t last though and I ended up victorious having won the scenario by finding  and holding on to the spy’s missing papers.

We are intending to do a 7 game Vanguard campaign next year which I am looking forward to

Games played this year 109 miniatures 2 board

Systems played 36 miniatures 2 board

No comments:

Post a Comment