My Blog List

Sunday 4 March 2018

Gegenes Painted

Any regular followers of this blog will know that I always have a number of slow burn projects on the go, most of which crawl along at a snail's pace if at all.  However I can today announce real progress with HOTT and Jason and the Argonauts.


I have completed the Gegenes who were Jason's first foes.  They are described as multi-limbed wild men but such figures are hard to find and have limited alternative uses.  A compromise was to use cavemen.  24 figures each mounted on 30mm square bases makes a HOTT army and allows other uses.  Some have already appeared as barbarians in Broken Legions.


Now 24 figures may not seem that many but I honestly cannot remember when I last bought that many figures bare metal (these are Copplestone) and painted them up.  It may be decades. My painting standards are not very high but they are table ready.  Now I just need to finish the Argonauts!







2 comments:

  1. I thought you'd taken a photo of a normal FDWC Monday club night ...:-)

    ReplyDelete