My Blog List

Thursday 31 October 2013

Resolutions for November

Thinking about what I want to do for the rest of the year I have decided to put painting at the top of my list.  I have done almost none this year and would really like to get a couple of smaller projects moving.
I will ‘fund’ that time by reducing the amount of time I spend on the internet.  No real reduction in blogging (writing and reading) more the time on forums, facebook and the like.  I should be able to liberate an hour a day for painting I would think.  I will come up with a target for November, post it here, and see how I get on.
One other resolution.   A number of bloggers have commentated recently about blogging stats.  Most agree that the two most important are followers and comments and I would tend to agree.  I can’t do much about the followers but I will make an effort to comment more regularly and hope that others reciprocate.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I find that I paint something just to blog about it!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Jim ! but it's not a bad motivation !

    and that's sure, the time on the internet is not time for painting !

    ReplyDelete