My Blog List

Thursday 11 July 2013

A possible new project

This is crazy really as I am not progressing any of my current projects but you know what it is like........

Over on TMP someone started a topic on the Turkish invasion of Cyrus in 1974.

I have only been able to do a little bit of research but there seems to be a good (but not too big) selection of kit spanning late WW2 and early cold war.  All relatively small scale but ideal for Force on Force or something similar.

T34/85's against Patton's, recoilless rifles, 25lbers, 6lb anti tank guns, bazookas, paratroopers etc.

Want want want.

I think I will do a bit of research and planning but hold off buying any figures at least until I have finished my Indonesian confrontation project

Perhaps one for 2014 - it will be the 40th anniversary after all

No comments:

Post a Comment