My Blog List

Sunday 1 July 2012

Small beer to you mega bloggers I know but......

I hit 1000 page views in a month for the first time in June and am pretty pleased about it!

The big topic for me by a long chalk was the debate over PDF v hard copy rules.  Also featuring were the update on my 2012 master plan and a report on a game of Triumph and Tragedy featuring some strange sounding Ukrainians.

Still only 43 followers which is a bit disappointing and I would like to see a few more comments.  One real bonus however is that I am now following many more blogs and getting inspiration from other wargamers projects.

Finally a note to self - more piccies!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting the 1000 mark. Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - 1k in a month is pretty good going for anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, 1,000 in a single month is great going. Hope to see you at Claymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff Dave. Always good to read what has been going on at the club.

    Half year recap was a highlight as well.

    Kev.

    ReplyDelete