My Blog List

Sunday 12 May 2013

Three posts and some snow

I have been involved in three events in the last few days

The Antonine's Folly Impetus tournament on 28th April

The Carronade show on 11th May

The wargaming element of the wartime experience at the National Museum of Flight today the 12th May.

I will post a report on each by this time next week (says he with great conviction)

I will leave you with a recommendation.

I recently played my first board game in over ten years 'A few acres of snow'  depicting the tussle between the British and French colonists of North America.  Highly recommended by me- but for reviews by people who know more about board games have a look here http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/79828/a-few-acres-of-snow

1 comment:

  1. Looks to be an interesting game. Haven't played a board game like that in sooo many years. Looks to be different.

    ReplyDelete