My Blog List

Saturday 30 January 2016

I'm organising a friendly 25mm DBA 3.0 tournamet

It will be held at the Falkirk club's usual venue on Sunday 24th April from10:00 to 17:00.


I will be providing historically matched opposing armies with fixed terrain and the players will rotate around the tables


It's friendly because none of the players taking part have that much experience with the rules and it is really an excuse for us all to play a few games and for me to get my 25mm figures on the table.


The title of the event is Antonine's Folly  which is the same name as I used for the Impetus competitions that I used to run - this one is definitely DBA 3.0!


There is enough interest so far to mean that this event will run but there is plenty of space for more participants.


Please contact me if you are interested in taking part


1 comment:

  1. Good idea, just a pity I don't like DBA at all.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete