My Blog List

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Mythic Wargaming

Something for later in the year once we are gaming face to face again. I am hoping to do linked scenarios for Jason and Argonauts using Hordes of the Things which is from some Slingshot articles a few years ago. Also an Arthurian quest – dark ages vibe rather than medieval – from Songs of Arthur and Merlin. Games are relatively short so 2 a session swopping sides would be the aim. Just some painting to finish off and I need a Giant and a Witch!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, David! I hope the World cooperates with your plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope that the world is in co-operative mode

      Delete
  2. I'm sure I can find a giant and a witch or two for you Dave. Interesting game idea's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may be OK for a witch but I may take you up on the giant!

      Delete