My Blog List

Thursday 30 November 2017

Second game of Pulse of Battle

Apologies for forgetting to take a photograph until the figures were just about put away again!


Another rout - appalling luck.  My opponent went first every time and I am sure that I managed to throw a 1 in combat on a D4, D6, D8, D10 & D12!  I may be exaggerating but if so not by much.


Still it looks as if the system may provide at least a few games next year and may stimulate some painting which is always a good thing

2 comments:

  1. You could always just play DBMM2.. I'm happy to travel to Fakirk ;-) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played DBMM - it used to be popular at Falkirk but Art de la Guerre seems to be popular now.

    One thing about the Falkirk club is that there is a lot of variety - you should come over some time

    ReplyDelete